Saturday 5 May 2012

The waiting Game

At the moment it’s all about spending time listening to the iPad – thanks to my Bro for pulling together such a great selection for me. Lots of chill out tunes and old school garage from when we were growing up!

I’m also on the games and getting better at Scrabble and Connect 4 and I’ve also been spending days talking with Kenton Cool. He is the guy who is climbing Everest for the 10th time, with the watch from the 1922 Olympics. I shared a tent with him at Camp 2 and he is a cool bloke.

All the teams are ok and it seems that we are all at the same level now. Where others had been ahead in the past, the weather has meant that we are now all  grouped together –waiting for the same window to summit.

The days are 36 hours long but plenty of time to prepare mentally for the summit. I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment