Friday 27 January 2012

Bad end to a good trip to the Ecrines

Last day on ice and decided to head to "Freissinieres". I was quitley stoked to lead my first route. I decided to second "pistoleros", before giving it a go on lead. Before I went up to tommy mentioned how brittle the icelcles where at the top of the route and said be careful. I went up the route with out much drama, just a little pump in the arms. I reached the top, and then absieled off...... the rope knocked off a icelcle on my way down that landed right on my shin, i swore a few times and then got down, cleaned it up and am now just dealing with the brusing along the shin bone that is pretty sore. I then became photographer and took loads of shoots of Tommy,Will and Dan. They got two nice lines done that I was a little gutted about not getting on.

Its been a good trip to the ecrines and i have enjoyed my time of ice. Big thanks to Dave Peggler for putting on this event.

A long drive ahead, but hopefully get back to have a nice evening with natalie, then have sunday to chill out before getting back into work and training next week.

Moster Energy Drinks and Trance will give us wings on the long drive home.



























No comments:

Post a Comment