Saturday 6 August 2011

Charity Ball progress.

As a way of raising funds for my two chosen charities I have decided to hold a Ball at the Wentworth Club. This event will take place on the 16th March 2012 and my aim is to raise as much as possible before I depart for the biggest challenge of my life.
I have set the theme and sorted a sponsor for the night’s entertainment.  I have a printing company that has kindly offered to do all the printing needed to support my event and I have started to accumulate items for the raffle, silent and main auction.
A meeting is scheduled for next week to talk over menu and drinks and I have a few cool ideas that I want to explore.
There is a small committee that is assisting me with the organisation of the ball and I would like to thank them for their time and help.  Shelby Bonhan-Lloyd, Brenda Harrington and Jackie McKay, big thank you.
Lots still to organise but this is a Ball I am really looking forward to Hosting, although I must say I am already a little nervous about giving a speech. Short and sweet I think.



Wentworth Club

No comments:

Post a Comment