Thursday 18 July 2013

The 3 Peaks challenge

The last 3 weeks have been spent climbing indoor at craggy island. Concentrating on my leading skills and conditioning on the wall. 

Things are going really well and have started to lead 6b routes, which I am really happy about. I'm moving better than ever and seem a lot more relaxed clipping and moving up the wall. 

Tomorrow I embark on a challenge I have always fancied. The 3 Peak. Ben Nevis, Scarfell Pike and Snowdon all in 24hrs. 

I take this challenge on with 5 executives from IBM. I hope they know what they are getting into. 

The weather has been fantastic of late and I hope it continues through this challenge. 

So flying to Glasgow later today for 24hrs of trekking the tallest peaks in the UK.  

Fantastic!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment