Saturday 9 February 2013

So 2013...... What's next

I am very excited to announce my next challenge.

In April of this year, I will embark on another expedition to the Himalaya.

Lhotse, the 4th highest in the world, is situated next door to Everest. They share the same base camp, meaning it will be a trip down memory lane, until the yellow band. Turn left for Everest and right for Lhotse.

Part of my decision to climb Lhotse was to be back in the Khumbu, back with the Sherpas and Nepali people and back at base camp with Henry Todd. The familiarity will be comforting as I take on another big mountain.

My training will kick start on Monday morning, spending more time working on cardio and endurance. So yes, that means the versa climber!! The joys of motivating yourself to beast yourself.

I'm looking forward to being back in the mountains and climbing Lhotse.

More experience up high for potentially some very exciting projects in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment