Wednesday 27 February 2013

Ambassador for Magic Breakfast

I can now announce that I am an official ambassador for the 'Magic Breakfast' charity, who provide breakfast to school children at over 200 primary schools across the UK.

I look forward to working alongside the great team at Magic Breakfast HQ in making a difference.

My goal is to highlight the importance of breakfast for three reasons. 1: to fuel learning, 2: to increase productivity and 3: to live a healthier lifestyle.

I hope my achievements in the mountains can inspire these kids in realising dreams of their own and the importance of a healthy lifestyle to make them a reality.

I will be visiting the children at their morning breakfast clubs, talking to them and playing an active role in the fuel for learning campaign.

I am very much looking forward to fulfilling a dream of my own in 'inspiring a generation'.

No comments:

Post a Comment