Tuesday 30 October 2012

FHM photo shoot

Was approached last week to be part of an adventure athletes article which will be in January's issue of FHM.

I headed to Soho to FHMs head office and had an interview with freelance writer Mark Bailey. Great interview which was followed by a photo shoot. I got dressed up in full summit gear and had a full on shoot, axes out, crampons on and even got the tent out. There should be a warning that comes with the down suit, do not wear inside, especially under those studio lights, I started to boil!! I would just like to add that smells were coming out of the down suit I thought I'd left in the himalaya

Got some great shots with arctic swimmer Dan Martin and polar explorer Henry Cookson.

A great afternoon and a big thank you to all involved. Looking forward to see January's issue out first week of December. Who would of thought I would be in FHM.



No comments:

Post a Comment