Friday 30 March 2012

Back in Kathmandu


Good flight to Doha, watched a film called "Warrior". Snoozed and enjoyed the Qatar airways cuisine. Went through the music that my bro has put on my iPod. He hasn't let me down.  Full of classics and old school memories!

A 10hr wait for my connection gave me plenty of time to run through the next few months in my head. I'm feeling positive and excited about the prospect of standing on top of the world. Got a tough time ahead with acclimatisation and preparation for a summit bid, but looking forward to this challenge.

Transfer to Kathmandu was good managed to get some zeds! 

Was greeted by a very jolly Henry Todd, and headed straight to the hotel for dinner. Well fed, and I am now ready to hit the sack. 

Looking forward to the hustle of Kathmandu tomorrow. Buying some last minute bits and maybe take a trip to monkey temple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment