Wednesday 18 May 2011

Craggy Island - Indoor Climbing

Tommy and I meet up again last night for a indoor climbing session at Craggy Island, Guildford. I managed 10 routes on the top rope and then moved on to the bouldering wall. I managed a few routes but the forearms, fingers where fatiguing and grip was failing as a result.
Again i got allot out of spending time with Tommy, his help and advise is very valuable.

Plans are going to be made for a 3 day trip to Chamonix in June where I will be exposed to the mountains. I believe we are looking at two possible routes Cosmiques Arete and Midi Plan Traverse. I am really looking forward to getting these plans in place and getting out in the elements.

This trip is linked to a possible sponsorship for the climb, so fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment