Tuesday 14 January 2014

Moving into 2014

So January is almost over and it's been a quite month on the adventure front. The weather has been a massive reason I have not yet headed out in search of some challenging rock lines. Tho I have hit the trails most weekends and smashing it on my mountain bike.  

Not heading out does not mean I have not been climbing. I have started to work with Robin O'Leary (climbing performance coach) and looking at pushing my grades in 2014. 

After some assessments and talks on my future plans Robin has now put together a periodised programme to aid in peak performance. Looking forward to see what can be achieved this year and beyond. 

Talks of some amazing trips in 2014, it is going to be a great year, taking me to new places in this amazing world.

For now im of to Morzine in the French Alps for some PowPow! 

It's time to ski..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment