Monday 3 September 2012

Portland boulder field

Tommy and I headed to Portland on Sunday and meet up with Rob, Dan and Keith.

We where greeted with rain something only last Tuesday at the wall Tommy was saying was impossible. He stated "it never rains on Portland" and gave franky a height five. Now jinxed, of cause it was going to rain. After a hour or so the wind was blowing and drying the boulders, once they where dry we could get to work.

We climbed on two or three boulders, Tommy flashing most routes and me as usual struggling. I nearly cracked a V5 tho only the mount getting the better of me, next time that problem will get the tick.
It was good to see Rob climbing, he is a really smooth climber, great on the tools and great to watch on the boulders. He makes every move look so easy.

I ripped my hands trying to finnish a route and am still suffering. Training at craggy tonight shall be fun.

I installed a new app on my phone called instagram check out the images below. Really cool effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment