Wednesday 19 October 2011

Back to Basics

Hit the climbing wall last night and felt I was right back to square one. My fore arms where blowing up after no time at all and felt I had no finger strength. So it's back to the finger board and some serious strength training and spend some hours on the wall and build up my stamina.
Apart from being weak it was great to hock up with Tommy and share some stories of my time in the mountains. Tommy having pulled a tendon and me being weak resulted in a early night and popping to grab a pizza and beer.

Grabbed a new pair of climbing shoes that where well needed as my present shoe had holes on the big toe which challenged the grip on offer from the shoe. I ended up with a pair of La sportiva katana's a more advanced shoe to what I was climbing in, which will hopefully assist me in climbing a little harder.












Back to strength training is crippling me. The joys of muscle fatigue!! i can't sit on the toilet....
"Train hard or go home" is a moto I keep thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment